10.15.2014

OTHER THINGS

THINGS OTHER THAN PARTYLINE ATHENS GA CAN BE FOUND BELOW BEWARE...  
THINGS FROM THE FUTURE AND THINGS FROM THE PAST
Athens GA 1999 SCOPE
Video magazine for the Athens scene circa 1999- I shot and edited this as a 'would be' monthly TV show for a local Athens channel that went out of business just as I had it finished. When that last local TV station in Athens went away in 1999 (before I could air Scope) I put this on the shelf and sadly tried to forget about it. Years later when Youtube came on the scene (and finally became functional) I tried and failed to get Scope uploaded, but recently I tried again and succeeded. We do have a great music-art scene here in Athens and it deserves video coverage today too. I dedicate this to Bill Doss of the GREAT Olivia Tremor Control...the original 'Italian Seaside Ice Jester'. Love Chip Hey Bill Doss! We miss you! love Chip Shirley INTRO- 2:16- Jucifer 'Superman' 6:00- 8 Track Gorilla 'Mental Illness' 6:54- Pearce Williams 'Sugarlump' 9:24- Street Girls 10:10- Harry Carry backstage at High Hat and DJ Darcy at GA Theater 10:45- Empire State at Team Clermont Prom 12:37- Widespread 'Panic in the Streets' 15:45 -ORT 'I'm too fat!' 17:23- Leguano 'My Garage' 20:23- Brian 'On the Street' 20:43 Melted Men and Olivia Tremor Control 'Italian Seaside Ice Jester' a capella' OUTRO.

No comments:

Post a Comment